When do I need a permit?

For all activities within the Daly Ditches easements.

How does the district permitting process work?

Typically a landowner, operator, or an irrigation contractor requests a permit.  Engineered drawings must be submitted to the District for Board approval.  Allow plenty of lead time as the Board meets once a month. Applicants must pay applicable payment fees before the permit is issued.  Call the office at (406) 363-1130 for further information.